2 collection release (light and airy presets and whimsical outside presets)
Calling all Lightroom preset lovers… PSP presets are ready for use
EVERY GREAT DREAM BEGINS WITH A DREAMER
I am so excited to share with you my exclusive Hello Storyteller double preset release ( Yes, there is not 1 but 2 collections I am releasing ). I have worked so unbelievably hard on these and poured my heart and soul into each collection so they would work almost flawlessly with most photographers /style /camera etc…
These presets are designed to make your workflow much easier. Not all presets end up being 1 click. You may have to slightly tweak. That is completely normal. You may even find you making the same tweak over and over again. If that is the case you can update my preset with your new tweak.
*ALL IMAGES BELOW ARE SHOWN WITH 1 CLICK OF MY PRESET*
I love all things whimsical, light, and airy. These presets will bring this whimsy into your stories whether they are captured at home or in-studio. Additionally, I have added a radial filter into each preset in this collection, which I have personally developed to give each image that extra “pop”. You can move it around, expand or make it smaller, or simply delete it – whatever feels right for your own images.
DAISY PICKER COLLECTION PRESETS:
- Basic: a great start to light and airy without being too much
- Bell Bottoms: bright, airy with a small hint of pink
- Bliss: cool & dreamy, adding whimsy
- Bubble Bath: clean & bright
- Daisy Picker: wash of white & bright
- Daydreams: dreamy, light-filled adds whimsy
- Denim Fray: cool & crisp
- Faded Leather: vintage vibes
- Film Flower Child: clean & bright with a slight grain
- Sepia Tone Loving: matted sepia tone for the home, studio and outside
- Vanilla Feathers: pour melted French Vanilla ice-cream on your image
Life is like a dream, so why not express that through your images. My presets are meant to create moods, accent seasons, and enhance the stories within your images. Additionally, I have added a radial filter into each preset in this collection, which I have personally developed to give each image that extra “pop”. You can move it around, expand or make it smaller, or simply delete it – whatever feels right for your own images.
DREAM CATCHER COLLECTION PRESETS:
- Airy Bliss: bright & clean while being slightly cool
- Clouded Day: great for an overcast day, softens greens with a slight warmth
- Cognac Clogs: warm & airy rich tone
- Dream Catcher: bring light & airy to your studio or outside images, desaturating your greens but leaving pops of color
- Dried Patchouli: faded, desaturated greens and yellows, but with hints of orange
- Fall Flannel: brown undertones perfect for those woodsy images (I love this for Fall & Winter seasonal images)
- Friendship Bracelet: high vibrance making greens bright and pop
- Golden Velvet: warm & rich orange tones
- Good Vibes: deep & rich with warm shadows
- Hippie Sunday: a rich clean workflow preset
- Moon Dust (Last Days of Summer): contrasty deep red undertones with a pop of center bright
- Vinyl Record: rich black and white (best used with adjustment brush)
- Woodstock: Rich matte black and white popping the white and highlights. (Best used with the adjustment brush)
Pamela Salai Photography is a Pittsburgh Child Photographer also specializing in maternity, family in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas including but not limited to McCandles Township, Wexford, Franklin Township, Sewickley Township, Butler County, Cranberry Township, and Washington County.
If you would like more information regarding booking a custom session with Pamela Salai Photography, please click here or contact me directly by clicking on the contact button at the top of my website or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Often I am asked about the client wardrobe. I provide a curated wardrobe for my child clients and maternity sessions. Often these outfits can be seen throughout my photos. When you book your session I will further discuss these options with you along with the stylist options I provide.
I use natural light and organic settings to create custom magic for each session.
1. Sign up for my emails: CLICK HERE on the right-hand side you will see a “sign up ” where you can enter your emails there.
2. Join my private group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1686002001654081/
3. FACEBOOK you can choose to “see first” or even set the notifications on